Use Went in a sentence. How to use the word Went in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Went. Sentence for Went.
Examples of Went in a sentence
- *** The accountant went to prison for juggling the accounts of his company.
- *** She went to intervene between the two men.
- *** We went to Blue Lotus. It has a pleasant atmosphere, appropriate for an informal evening with friends.
- *** Donald and I went back to the car and drove south, past shrimp stands and left old sugar mills.
- *** And as they stared up at the sky as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white.
- *** The ship went out in the wind with all the courtyards behind.
- *** It comforted him to know that he had an alternative plan if things went badly.
- *** When everything was over, we went to the accompaniment of the organ.
- *** With the tires screaming under acceleration, the driver went after the car that disappeared.
- *** Crowley vaguely remembered a pipe and a cardi? Gan with the kind of zigzag pattern that went out of style in 1938.
- *** Taking an absurdly long race, I tore my first attempt so badly that it went through the left post.
- *** At one stage, the entire congregation went out to the street to see where the drainage ditch would be located.
- *** They visited the Houses of Parliament, went to the London Zoo.
- *** A bus full of Democrats went to the zoo on Wednesday to visit Binti.
- *** When he went to the zoo, he passed by the elephants’ house quickly so that the irreverent viewer would not make comparisons.
- *** They knew that we went to the zoo, but not that we were in marriage therapy.
- *** She went with her husband to England in November 1255.
- *** He edited Universalist literature at Philadelphia and New York, then went to Boston where he founded (1831) the Investigator.
- *** They went to schools and killed everybody there.