Use Welding in a sentence. How to use the word Welding in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Welding.
Definition of Welding
- to unite (pieces of metal) by softening with heat and pressing together.
- To be welded or capable of being welded.
- A joint or seam formed by welding pieces of metal.
- To join closely; unite.
Examples of Welding in a sentence
- The merits of acetylene gas and the defects of the new type of welding gas are completely mixed in theory and practice.
- Most aliphatic compounds are flammable, which allows the use of hydrocarbons as fuel, such as methane in Bunsen burners and acetylene in welding.
- Cast members are formed by cutting the steels in section H in the form of a zigzag or circular arc along their center line and then rejoining the two halves by welding.
- Earning welding certificates prepares you for positions including welder-pipefitter
, structural welder, maintenance mechanics, scaffold builders and millwrights.
- The flash momentum and the adoption of a projection ring that controls the flash speed, the constant speed and the butt welding point are fine.
- Covers the fundamentals of welding as required by the metal fabrication industry.
- Kawasaki arc welding robots use state-of-the-art technology to match the quality of an expert welder.
- The most common application for ultrasonic metal welding is so-called spot welding.
- Our open welding heads all feature a device for tracking the out-of-roundness of tubes and are available with either an air- or a water-cooling system.
- Besides this, the sheer size of workpieces has stopped many yards from using robots for welding of sub-constructions and sub-sub-constructions.
- Learn to build and repair metal components using major welding processes used by industry.
- However, only four welding types are used commonly, and they are MIG, TIG, Stick and Flux- Cored arc welding.
- Welding is initiated by an electric arc between a tungsten electrode and the metal to be joined.