Use Weekends in a sentence. How to use the word Weekends in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Weekends.
Definition of Weekends
plural noun: weekends
1. the period from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, especially considered as a leisure time.
- informal verb
3rd person present: weekends
1. spend a weekend somewhere.
Examples of Weekends in a sentence
- On most weekends, the brothers of the fraternity have fun with the girls of the wild brotherhood.
- He is absent on Saturdays in his new job compared to the alternate weekends in his last job.
- Students are talking about their weekends in class.
- Discover the truth about whether it’s smart to sleep late on weekends.
- On weekends when school-wide events are not planned, group trips or activities are often organized by the Student Life Action Committee (SLAC).
- But have you ever stopped to wonder who invented weekends?
- As much as we love weekends, would you believe that they’ve only been around for less than 100 years?
- So that businesses can be open on the weekends, many people work flexible schedules that give them time off on other days of the week.
- The alternating weekends residential schedule has your child living with one parent and visiting the other parent every other weekend.
- That includes our beloved weekends.
- The Academy offers free admission on select weekends for all San Francisco residents.
- Quarantine can make weekends dull.
- With weekends largely devoid of social plans, what else have you got to do?
- But it’s the weekends that we live for.
- You also, though, need to have time to recharge on weekends and holidays without the burden of endless essay stacks hanging over your head.
- See how and why waking up early has made my weekends so much better.
- The parks department began opening parkways for people on weekends at the start of April with Sligo Creek Parkway.