Use Wealthy in a sentence. How to use the word Wealthy in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Wealthy. Sentence for Wealthy.
Examples of Wealthy in a sentence
- Antipater, on the other hand, held sway over a widely-extended region, which comprised some of the most wealthy and populous countries on the globe.
- Her parents were wealthy, and she had every opportunity to see and learn life and get something of value from it.
- His father was at this time the most wealthy and powerful monarch in Europe.
- Particularly in the region from Ghana to western Nigeria, such peoples as the Ashanti, Dahomeans, Benin, and Yoruba have complex and comparatively wealthy states.
- People may seem wealthy, but the mansion can be completely mortgaged, the cars can be rented and the landscaper may be waiting for payment.
- When a wealthy bachelor moves into a nearby mansion, the Bennets go crazy.
- Among wealthy families of the Kshatriyas and Vaiçyas the morning prayers after the bath are performed under the guidance of the priest of the house.
- It seems that Nicolás de Bari was born into a wealthy family of merchants and that, after his parents died from the plague, moved by the disaster, he divided his inheritance among the frightened crowd that had survived the catastrophe.
- The houses of the city were very high, higher than at Rome; the city still wealthy, owing to the trade in her two harbours and her purple factories, but the number of these made the city unpleasant.
- His name doesn’t matter, but he became very wealthy through judicious speculations in votes and other things.
- Of course he surmises that I am wealthy, and he must know that he will be handsomely paid for his services.
- I am familiar with the ways in which these gentry play upon the gratitude of their wealthy patients, and present bills that they think a sense of shame will accept.