Use Watering in a sentence. How to use the word Watering in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Watering. Sentence for Watering.
Examples of watering in a sentence
- Watering must be done only with rain water, since orchids will not tolerate the lime deposits in tap water.
- In the winter, reduce watering sharply and stop fertilizing completely.
- After blooming, place the plant in a slightly cooler room with the same amount of light, but reduce watering somewhat.
- Watering and spraying must be done with tepid water.
- This plant may be grown outdoors from early June and will in that period need more watering.
- Then reduce the watering and fertilizing, and stop completely.
- Use tepid water for watering.
- Reduce the watering in the fall, which is the resting period, but don’t let the soil dry out.
- Like most plants, the Cordyline rests in the winter and watering should then be reduced.
- He is watering your horse, perhaps, at a well by the road-side as you are traveling.
- From these were derived the canals of irrigation, first the large, then the small, and lastly runnels like those in Greece for watering the fields of millet.
- The house was placed near the brook, in order that Albert might have a watering-place at hand for his horses and cattle when he should have stocked his farm.
- But they had been delayed by Mrs. Parkman’s desire to go to Brighton, which is a great watering place on the coast, not far from Dover.
- But first go and fill up the hole you made for the pond with the earth that is in the wheelbarrow; and when you have made your garden and moved the flowers into it, I advise you to get the watering-pot and give them a good watering.
- And there is a great watering place on the sea shore, not far from this, I believe.