Use water in a sentence. Sentence for water. How to use the word water in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word water. How to use “water” with example sentences.
Examples of water in a sentence
- *** It is advisable to spray the leaves regularly with tepid water.
- *** Carrier designed his first air-conditioner in 1902 to control humidity in the Sackett-Wilhelms Lithographing and Publishing Company in Brooklyn, N. Y. It consisted of heat-transfer coils through which he circulated cold water, and a fan to direct air over the coils.
- *** Water-based pigmented ink for ink jet printing, ink cartridge that supports the same, and ink jet printing method.
- *** diving, snorkeling and water sports (excellent prices).
- *** But that year, all the cooks could do was boil hot water together with flakes of white birch branches that gave it a slightly sweet flavor.
- *** If the hunter had no water to pour into the barrel, he could urinate on it.
- *** While they worked, the sound of water beating against the walls of the canal was an incessant accompaniment to their work.
- ** It was slow because the leaves were marked with water and curled, so the best passages were often unintelligible.
- *** Not just the thrill of all that acceleration, all that speed, all that water that flies.
- *** This electrolytic water should help quench the thirst of runners during the marathon.
- *** The reuse of treated municipal wastewater is an effective way to reduce the shortage of industrial water.
- *** A decreasing extension of the land that projects towards the water; a peninsula, cape or promontory.
- *** The priest sprinkled holy water on each member of the congregation.
- *** The Brahmin Devahita gave the venerable Upavana a little warm water with a pingo and a man to carry it and some molasses in a bag.
- *** Probably the best method of cooling the body is to wrap the person in a sheet or cloth and pour on small amounts of cold water.