Use Walking in a sentence. How to use the word Walking in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Walking. Sentence for Walking.
Examples of Walking in a sentence
- As in walking, so in living with our fellows, some friction is necessary.
- The last time I saw him he was walking down lover’s lane holding his own hand.
- Slipping out of her gray dress, she changed into a walking suit of blue homespun.
- In a minute or two he came back, walking carefully, so as not to spill the water.
- At the time of Mrs. Henry’s visit, the hen was out in the yard walking about.
- The problem is due to their appearances and way of walking or talking they are easily recognizable and become victim of such derogatory remarks etc.
- While I was walking through the door I stumbled upon something very cold and metallic and felt the drum begin to move away from me.
- You accidentally hear, I will suppose, as you are walking home from school, two of your boys in earnest conversation, and one of them uses profane language.
- So Stuyvesant brought the team around and then went back, one of the oxen in returning walking in the furrow which had been made before.
- Fire, so the book proceeds, is to be the test of guilt or innocence for all men; the holy Vatsa once demonstrated his innocence by walking through fire without a hair of his head being consumed.
- As she spoke the name, she turned away from him, and walking with unsteady steps across the room, stood looking down into the fire.
- By walking cautiously out to the extremity of a point that projected from the shelf upon which his cabin stood, he had been accustomed to see the snowy domes of Mt. Shasta.
- Every night, now, when I put out the light to go to bed, I see her in the room; and when I go on streets that are dark, I think she’s walking with me.