Use Walked in a sentence. How to use the word Walked in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Walked. Sentence for Walked.
Examples of Walked in a sentence
- So he and Beechnut walked along after the oxen.
- He walked through the garden, on the frosty lawn of Carlo, under the beams of the cedar.
- The history of fur as a kind of clothing material dates back to the time when apes evolved into anthropoids that walked erectly, and used beast skins to cover their bodies.
- Children walked on an elephant at the zoo.
- They walked in silence for several minutes, elbowing their way down a narrow backstreet to reach the stairs on the entry side of the station.
- In silence they walked hand in hand up the path.A federal grand jury will probe into the financial dealings between the two men.
- But I was actually so scared because in essence that was the first time I really walked in heels.
- An odd-shaped rock becomes the leg bone of a giant creature that walked the Earth, long before humanity.
- He walked round the room while the writing was in progress, to observe the effect of his measure.
- We were standing near a table with our hats on–and our position, and the exact appearance of the group, is indelibly fixed on my memory–when a small and youthful-looking man entered the room, and walked up toward us.
- We put a book over the top, and walked off with our prize to a table to see what the spider would do.
- He walked directly toward that part of the field where the hornet’s nest was, calling Stuyvesant to follow him.
- He walked along the platform in the shed, and at the end of the platform he went up three steps, to a door leading into the back kitchen.