Use Waist in a sentence. How to use the word Waist in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Waist. Sentence for Waist.
Examples of Waist in a sentence
- Hook and zigzag keyhole with seam on the front waist.
- There are two important waist metrics which are complementary to Body Mass Index (BMI).
- She had to take off one of her long knitted garters and tie it around her waist so that she could tuck her long frock up out of the way; for she was constantly on the run, coaxing, shouting, and circumventing.
- “Why, I’m stripped to my waist!” he stammered in real horror.
- As though the tin had been his own flesh the act goaded Barton half upright into the light–a brightly naked young Viking to the waist, a vaguely shadowed equestrian Fashion Plate to the feet.
- Rosalee said it sounded to her like a blue silk waist.
- There was a blue silk waist for Rosalee.
- Nothing could! She pinned an old plaid shawl around the Rich Man’s waist!
- She also was dressed in her very best,–an old-fashioned black dress with a gathered waist, and a freshly ironed cap with a frill around the face and strings hanging down.
- “Oh, of course this waist is the only one I’ve got with ribbons in it,” she asserted irrelevantly.
- The Girl smiled at him appreciatively–a little flitting, whimsical sort of smile, and commenced to rummage in the blouse of her white shirt-waist, from which she finally produced a small, red-covered notebook.
- The waist is the part of the abdomen between the rib cage and hips.
- Stand up to get an accurate waist measurement.
- They are waist circumference and waist to height ratio.
- The risks increased steadily with every added inch around the waist.
- A part of a piece of clothing that covers the waist.
- Is your waist a healthy circumference?
- Your waist is the middle part of your body where it narrows slightly above your hips.