Use Voters in a sentence. How to use the word Voters in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Voters. Sentence for Voters.
Examples of Voters in a sentence
- Should voters support sales tax?
- Voters‘ commitment to taxes and services has changed since 1979, and popular wisdom was always misleading anyway.
- However, US voters believe they are absurdly generous.
- But 26 million voters, or 69% of the electorate, abstained.
- Arkansas voters in 2012 approved a half cent sales tax hike for highways.
- Oregon does not have a sales tax, and voters have repeatedly rejected a sales tax.
- If voters say no, sales taxes will drop from 10 percent to 0.1 percent for six months.
- The item on the November ballot only asks voters if they are for or against raising the sales tax.
- On November 4, 2008, voters in King County (Seattle) approved a 0.5% increase in the sales tax.
- In the 1950s, voters were happy to elect venerable leaders such as Winston Churchill and Konrad Adenauer.
- Tuck said he thought voters would think his opponent had done this and he’d “get the sympathy vote” with this tactic.
- This is the first time that a political party has done advertising specifically aimed at minority voters.
- In 2012 voters across the region defeated a one-penny sales tax that would have strengthened regional transit.
- At the age of 54, Harris was promoted to second place, with 17% of voting intentions (against 8% in May), in the national CNN survey, held between Friday and Sunday and which consulted 1,613 voters.
- On Aug. 5, Missouri voters will be asked to approve a three-quarter cent transportation sales tax for 10 years.
- Nor did the behaviour of the voters in the last three years afford any clue to the use they would make of their present opportunity.
- The privilege is extended by state or national laws in most democratic countries to authorized voters who are unable by reason of illness or absence from home to vote at the polis in person on election day.