How to use the word Vomiting in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Vomiting.
Examples of Vomiting in a sentence
- *** Symptoms, although there may be no early ones, include nausea, vomiting, cramps, and stomach pains.
- *** The first is that a poison diluted with a large amount of liquid is absorbed less quickly than in concentrate and vomiting can be induced more easily when the stomach is filled.
- *** Second, once the poison is removed from the body it can do no further harm and so in some types of poisoning it is imperative to induce vomiting repeatedly until the fluid ejected is as clear as when it was swallowed.
- *** To dilute the poison and induce vomiting various liquids may be used: warm soapsuds, soda water made with common baking soda, or salt water.
- *** In these cases, vomiting should not be induced, to avoid danger of perforation.
- *** The person will have disturbed hearing or deafness, rapid breathing, blue lips and nails, nausea, vomiting, and sometimes convulsions, stupor, or coma.
- *** Other symptoms may be vomiting and diarrhea and extreme thirst with a choking sensation.
- *** Nausea and vomiting will probably occur and maybe convulsions.
- *** The first symptom of ingestion of kerosene is a burning sensation in the stomach, mouth, and throat, followed by nausea and vomiting with slow breathing and feeble pulse, and convulsions and coma.
- *** First-aid treatment includes inducement of vomiting and drinking large amounts of hydrogen peroxide in water.
- *** In severe cases, the victim suffers pains in the abdomen, vomiting.
- *** He may suffer vomiting and diarrhea, breathe deeply and rapidly, and have pale clammy skin.
- *** Symptoms are abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, and later excitement, stupor, and coma.
- *** Treatment includes inducement of vomiting, followed by Epsom salts in water and large amounts of water to promote urination.
- Vomiting should be induced, followed by an antidote of egg whites in water or milk, and the vomiting-antidote procedure repeated.