How to use the word Volunteer in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Volunteer.
Examples of Volunteer in a sentence
- Many become involved with volunteer charity work of various kinds, and Martyn saw that in action in Brisbane.
- More than 440 paid and volunteer part-time observers also make daily surface observations essential to the national picture.
- It will likely be much more of problem for the hospitals where he worked as volunteer, but then that may well turn into a legal wrangle over the extent to which an employer can held liable for the actions of someone who isn’t actually an employee.
- The new Secretary of State for Wales wrote recently that in his former post as the Wales Office Junior Minster his duties were so onerous he only had time for bed and work so he will have to explain how he thinks his new deputies, essentially a part-timer and a volunteer, will be able to adequately represent Wales.
- After years of solo traveling I have tried workaway as volunteer, had a great exeperience and decided to become part of it!
- Yes, we have the standard ways–volunteer programs, board service, and community partnerships–but I strongly believe that if we are doing our jobs right, every visitor who walks through our doors should be able to make a meaningful impact.
- One volunteer captured stories at the flea market ; another asked people on the street about the memories they would keep (to accompany the Memory Jars).
- The meeting was lead by Abram Goldman-Armstrong, a local beer writer and volunteer point man for promoting this new beer style.
- Contrast that with the huge volunteer voter protection effort by liberals and Democrats that we have had in place in Ohio for the last 4 cycles that has operated almost completely under national media radar.
- Contrast that with the huge volunteer voter protection effort by liberals and Democrats that we ‘ve had in place in Ohio for the last 4 cycles that has operated almost completely under national media radar.