Use Vitamin in a sentence. How to use the word Vitamin in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Vitamin. Sentence for Vitamin.
Examples of vitamin in a sentence
- Lack of vitamin A has nyctalopia, lack of vitamin C can scurvy.
- One hundred percent of the vitamin E was lost.
- This factor subsequently became known as vitamin B1.
- Vitamin B12 is also called cobalamin because it contains the metal cobalt.
- In 1942 he established the structure of biotin, a compound that had caused much confusion in vitamin studies.
- BACKGROUND: Methyl cobalamin, a derivative of vitamin B12, can promote the metabolism of nucleic acid protein, axoplasmic transport and axonal regeneration.
- Christiaan Eijkman; (1858-1930), Dutch pathologist and bacteriologist, who was awarded the 1929 Nobel Prize in physiology or medicine for his discovery of the antineuritic vitamin.