How to use the word Violin in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Violin.
Examples of Violin in a sentence
- An introduction to violin acoustics.
- It sounded like the playing of a violin by a master hand.
- Father got his violin and played some quivery tunes to us.
- She needed her meat flavored with harp and violin; her drink aerated with electric lights.
- In 1885, after studying violin in Brussels and London, Arnold became a violin teacher at Dulwich College in London.
- What I heard sounded like the distant, smothered, awful strains of Saint-Saens’s ‘Dance of Death’ played on the violin.
- It was this: Through giving violin lessons to a young lady of wealth and of great loveliness of character, he became deeply attached to her, and in return she gave him her whole affection.
- The second violin reproduces the inverted melody in A, and the first violin the inverted accompaniment in E.
- She was very fond of music and poetry, and at last I learned that she was taking lessons on the violin from some fiddling nobody who made his living by playing and teaching.
- The double bass pealed out at intervals, the violin squeaked confusedly, the whistlings of the flute were quite distinct.
- The violin, sometimes known as a fiddle, is a wooden string instrument in the violin family.
- The violin is the smallest and highest-pitched of the string instrument family.
- Instruments like the violin that use a bow to produce a sound are called bowed stringed instruments.
- The violin is played by drawing the horsehair of the bow across the strings, causing the strings to vibrate.
- Students pursuing a degree in violin may major in performance, music education, or theory/composition.
- The violin program is part of the Division of Strings, which seeks to develop students’ talents to the highest musical and professional levels.