Use Victory in a sentence. How to use the word Victory in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Victory. Sentence for Victory.
Examples of Victory in a sentence
- Be part of carrying world flags in Victory Service.
- The alternative with them was victory or destruction.
- Education is the ultimate way to get victory over all the personal and social problems.
- Excited by their victory, the Trojan soldiers, headed by Ascanius, now turned their course toward the main body of the Rutulian army.
- Others still were practicing with darts, or bows and arrows, or javelins; either to test and improve their individual skill, or else to compete with each other for victory or for a prize.
- Cadmus immediately attacked the dragon and slew him, and then tore his teeth out of his head, as trophies of his victory.
- You want the pleasure of a victory, not the pleasure of acquiring knowledge.
- It is better to lead from behind and put others ahead, especially when you celebrate victory when good things happen.
- The victory put the whole city excited with enthusiasm.
- Nineteen years earlier he had gloriously defended the Ottoman Turks for a tremendous victory at the Battle of Lepanto, but nevertheless he had lost Cyprus, the greatest possession of the republic.
- Only after his naval victory in 1184 over the duke of Pomerania, however, did the Wendish threat finally subside.
- Entering Lima in victory, Cáceres was declared president (1886-1890) by the Peruvian congress.
- Besides many technical articles, he wrote several books, including Victory Through Air Power (1942).
- Daughter of An or Enlil, she was identified with the planet Venus, and as a war goddess overcame the mountain god Ebeh, most likely a reference to a victory over the steadily encroaching Semites.
- His victory over the Ionians had brought him to the throne.