Use Victorious in a sentence. How to use the word Victorious in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Victorious. Sentence for Victorious.
Examples of victorious in a sentence
- Shir Ali was fînally victorious and Abdur Rahman Khan was forced to flee.
- When the victorious Chilean army occupied and looted Lima, Cáceres led guerrilla forces from the Andes against the Chileans.
- Æneas and the Trojans were victorious, and both Latinus and Turnus were slain.
- Where first they sacrifice to him, there Mithra, the lord of wide pastures, descends with the victorious wind.
- In his hand is a club with a hundred studs, and a hundred blades, heavy at the end, making havoc of men; bound with brass on the handle, mighty and golden, the strongest and most victorious of weapons.
- May not the mightiest, the swiftest, the most victorious of the Yazatas fall upon us.
- The prayer to Mithra represents Verethraghna as going before Mithra’s victorious car.
- Verethraghna is the best armed of the heavenly spirits, the strongest in might, the most victorious.
- Here the power as victorious of fire against the demon takes the first place.
- Be thou possessed of swift horses, like the sun, shining like the moon, glowing as fire, sharp as Mithra, a conqueror of enemies like Verethraghna, well grown and victorious as Çraosha.
- For three days the battle rages at the gates of Balkh, and at length Siavaksh is victorious.
- We saw above that the victorious god Verethraghna appears in the form of a boar, and in that shape accompanies the chariot of Mithra.
- Nothing can withstand the lightning of the sky, the sounding winds, and Agni; by his power the gods Varuna, Mitra, and Aryaman are victorious.
- With the tribes of Iran, the god of the clear sky, the god of light, is Mitra, the victorious champion against darkness and demons.