Use Vaudeville in a sentence. How to use the word Vaudeville in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Vaudeville. Sentence for Vaudeville.
Definition of vaudeville
A type of theatrical show made up of unrelated acts, as songs, dances, skits and trained animals.
Examples of vaudeville in a sentence
- A fantastic vaudeville really incredible that no one will leave indifferent.
- Sounds like something out of a summer vaudeville show or a cheap Sunday supplement.
- I remember that, one night, having to wind up the performances at the Vaudeville, the stage manager miscalculated the time the pieces would take in performing, and found himself much in advance.
- Right in the midst of one of her best vaudeville acts, it seems, she went into hysterics because a man in the front row had on a red tie–and on the way home to her hotel she fainted in her carriage at a scarlet hat in some brilliantly lighted shop window.
- As at the Vaudeville each row was composed of ten stalls, it followed that on the right hand the several rows must begin with one, twenty-one, forty-one, and so on, increasing by twenty each.