Use Vapor in a sentence. How to use the word Vapor in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Vapor. Sentence for Vapor.
Examples of Vapor in a sentence
- Benzene vapor is heavier than air, but when warmed it rises and spreads easily.
- Stay away from vapor storage space possibly read injuries.
- If they are finer still, like vapor or fog, I should think that they would fall still more slowly; but still I should suppose that they would descend.
- For a moment she rebelled against the stifling vapor and tried to drag his hand away; but, finding him determined, she yielded, and soon was stupefied.
- The air was keen and frosty, and the breaths of the boys were visible by the vapor which was condensed by the cold.
- The view of these peaks was occasionally obstructed by masses of vapor which were floating along the tops of the mountain ranges; but still they were seen frequently enough to fill the minds both of Rollo and Mr. George with wonder and delight.
- While Rollo was looking at this break, which seemed, while he looked at it, to brighten up and open more and more, he saw suddenly, to his utter amazement, a large green tree burst into view in the midst of it, and then disappear again a moment afterwards as a fresh mass of cloudy vapor drifted over.
- In some cases a thin thread of water, like the jet from a fire engine, came slowly over the brink of a precipice a thousand feet in the air, and, gliding smoothly down for a few hundred feet, was then lost entirely in vapor or spray.
- On coming out upon the brow of the mountain, Rollo saw at a short distance before him an immense column of dense white vapor pouring up into the air.