Use Used to in a sentence. How to use the word Used to in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Used to. Sentence for Used to.
Examples of used to in a sentence
- He remarried, and I used to have to sneak around to see him …
- The ofice form is used to manage the data from the near-end office.
- A simple parameter extraction algorithm is used to comply with the real-time control of the micro robot.
- The other system emphasized that alliances could be maintained through new nuptials and could be used to improve social status.
- The authors suggested that gas chromatography in the large-bore capillary be used to measure the amount of residual chloroethylene monomer in the bottom of the screen.
- The Shanghai subsidiary of Deloitte, one of the four largest accounting firms in the world, used to be the auditor of Longtop, a Chinese financial software company.
- In syntax 1, the operator – is the arithmetic subtraction operator used to find the difference between two numbers.
- The oil was used to make soap.
- Space shuttles can be used to launch and maintain satellites.
- It used to be grown mostly in hanging baskets but is now cultivated on arches or trellises.
- Silk, secreted by the larvae, is used to bind these materials together.
- The dried stamens of the fall-blooming crocus, C. sativus, are the source of saffron that is used to flavor and color foods.
- Carbon dioxide scrubbing variants exist based on potassium carbonate which can be used to create liquid fuels, though this process requires a great deal of energy input.
- Potassium hydroxide reacts readily with carbon dioxide to produce potassium carbonate , and is used to remove traces of the gas from air.
- There are so many of them, and sometimes we are so used to having a character that we forget that they are animals first!