How to use the word Unwanted in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Unwanted.
Examples of Unwanted in a sentence
- Further, the military weakness of the African states forces an unwanted reliance on Europe for national security, both against external foes and against internal subversion.
- This notice should keep unwanted visitors.
- Even the basic grain market lacks variety, which means unwanted surpluses and lower prices for the producer.
- Finding things to do with unwanted household waste will always be technically difficult.
- Apple snails will enjoy a vacation in any tank that overindulges with algae, or unwanted plants.
- An expert achieved unwanted fame by stating categorically that it was no longer technically possible to build modern aircraft with wood.
- He never again inflated to dangerous proportions, but his battle with the unwanted charge turned out to be a lifelong struggle.
- Spam includes unwanted advertisements, hate mail and religious exhortations in newsgroups, almost always off topic.
- Flexibility for employers means new opportunities to save money and lay off unwanted workers.
- Unwanted unwanted babies may begin to seem more acceptable at this time.
- Could it be one of those temptations of draws that would bury me under a dune of unwanted magazines?
- There are several ways in which you can remove unwanted hair, including waxing or electrolysis in a room.
- Feigning indifference, he walked away from all the unwanted attention.
- Trying to force people into unwanted roles violates the most basic principle of Western culture.
- Some, like Yorkshire, have battle plans already resolved to repel unwanted bidders.
- This time, the owner of Drew Nicol’s bar on Cockburn Street tried a new approach to prevent unwanted theft.
- Recipes with imagination and flavor, rich in flavor, no calories or unwanted fats.
- More than a third of what we capture is returned to the sea as unwanted.
- Both are reluctant to talk about their plans, for fear of attracting unwanted attention from the insurance industry.
- The stereotype is of stories related exclusively to drugs and unwanted pregnancies.
- But then, she was at home, not the unwanted guest of Rachaela.