Use Until in a sentence. How to use the word Until in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Until.
Examples of Until in a sentence
- Continue to tend the plant until it flowers again.
- One estimate places the population of the entire continent in 1650 at about 100 million, a figure that remained constant until 1850.
- Christianity’s intensive entrance into Subsaharan Africa did not begin until about the middle of the 19th century.
- On the other hand, Christianity’s expansion has occurred predominantly through the schools, for it is the church that founded, administered, staffed, and financed modern education until only recently, when independent African governments assumed those roles.
- Keep the pot in the dark at a temperature of 70° F (21° C) to 75° F (24° C), until the shoots are well developed (the soil should always be kept moist at this time and later).
- Although his poems were not collected until the year after his death (Poesías, 1896), Gutiérrez Nájera was an important early figure in the poetic renovations of Spanish-American modernism.
- You keep your Paid Membership benefits until the term (one month, three months, six months or one year) of the FULL MEMBERSHIP PLAN you purchased expires.
- Changes will not take effect until you have clicked the “Update” button.
- it is better that I waited until the rain had gone out.
- Healthy eating habits will follow them until adulthood.
- Beat the egg whites until they are frothy but not stiff.
- Press the upper right corner of the cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Aaron looked like an active normal baby until he was about ten months old.
- The rising waters carried these boathouses downstream until they collided with a railroad bridge in Cedar Rapids.
- The Mullahs continued to be a dominant influence until the 20th century when the Pahlavis tried to stop them.
- China’s iron-making industry produced one hundred and twenty-five thousand tons per year, an amount that did not equal the West until the 20th century.
- This alliance of the monarchs with the army and landed aristocracy lasted until the twentieth century.
- Loosen the adjustment screws until the gib key falls through the keyway of the column, when it can be removed.