Use University in a sentence. How to use the word University in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word University. Sentence for University.
Examples of university in a sentence
- Aerial photographic units of Aerofilms and the University of Cambridge have extensive coverage of gardens and parks of cottages.
- I went to the university at night, to become an accountant.
- For this very important position Kingo wisely chose one of the most distinguished and respected teachers at the university, Prof. Bartholin, a brother of his former rector.
- Cohen was born in Coswig, Anhalt, on Tuly 4, 1842, and studied at the Jewish Theological Seminary in Breslau and at the University of Berlin.
- With their combination of energetic movement and heavy shadows, they evoke richly the atmosphere of the city and university life.
- They are accepted, or vetoed, by the staff of the university known as the Congregation.
- Functional analysis on the educational impetus of extracurricular activities in the university.
- He graduated from Hillerød in the spring of 1654, and enrolled at the university of Copenhagen on May 6 of the same year.
- But a terrific outbreak of the plague forced the university to close on May 30, and Kingo returned to his home.
- The rules of the university required each student, at the beginning of his course, to choose a preceptor, a sort of guardian who should direct his charge in his studies and counsel him in his personal life and conduct.
- Meanwhile he applied himself diligently to his work at the university.
- Kingo’s last months at the university were disturbed by a new war with Sweden that for a while threatened the independent existence of the country, a threat which was averted only by the ceding of some of its
- Pastor Worm had married thrice and had a large family of children of all ages from a babe in arms to a
son at the university.
- The boys completed their course at Ribe and entered the university of Copenhagen, Nicolaj in the fall of 1710 and the younger brothers a year later.