Use Unique in a sentence. How to use the word Unique in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Unique.
Definition of Unique
- being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else.
Examples of Unique in a sentence
- ***Rickettsia is a unique genus classified between a virus and a bacteria.
- ***The slope-intercept form is unique.
- ***One of the unique things about the U.S dollar system is that all of the notes are the same size.
- ***A serial number is a unique number used for identification.
- ***The term “British” is often used to describe something unique to the UK, for example British people.
- ***The factorization of every number is unique.
- ***Programming is a unique profession because a programmer can work from a computer anywhere in the world.
- ***The lung is a unique organ where blood vessels become narrower when oxygen is low.
- ***Their third album is unique.
- ***In some countries, the identifier is unique in the entire country.
- ***A different culture was created by a unique paper called Japanese paper.
- ***The skull of Epidexipteryx is also unique in a number of features.
- ***Abalone have unique features: the shell is round, with two to three spirals.
- ***Chemical elements are also given a unique chemical symbol.
- ***The main isotopes of hydrogen are unique because they are the only isotopes that has a name
- ***Sandwiches made with different types of bread might be given unique names.
- ***The brick color is unique to the university and used throughout the campus.
- *** Material objects also frequently have features unique to a tribe.
- *** Often, such unique appearances are warnings against aberration, not against marriage.
- *** To be successful in your mission, you must have a unique devotion to your goal.
- *** The Neva River, together with its numerous channels and its embankments and granite bridges, give the city a unique and striking atmosphere.
- *** Schumann’s classic songs are unique in the selection of lyrics, melody, rhythm, symphony, sonata form and piano accompaniment, which has shaped his style.