Use Undoubtedly in a sentence. How to use the word Undoubtedly in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Undoubtedly. Sentence for Undoubtedly.
Examples of Undoubtedly in a sentence
- This is the answer obtained by the majority; it is undoubtedly right.
- It is often preferred to the large-flowered begonia, which is undoubtedly more spectacular, because its flowers are hardier and will last for several weeks.
- You will undoubtedly not succeed in getting through, but you will not be to blame for the failure.
- Teaching outside a blackboard is boring and undoubtedly puts people off.
- Seen from a balcony, everything has undoubtedly been strangely picturesque.
- Undoubtedly, many more 8sa.net Members meet the criteria you’ve selected.
- Undoubtedly, “Operations Vittles” was a victory for the Allies in the Cold War.
- Though the greatest animal cult was undoubtedly that of the Apis Bull, Herodotus was amazed to note that ‘as they bury oxen, so they do with all other beasts at death’.
- If you are going to buy something expected, undoubtedly this is the best year for you.
- There is a debate about where and when the first mass production was printed, but it was undoubtedly in Germany at the beginning of the 20th century.
- If the precise steps which I have described should actually be taken, although it would occupy but a few minutes, and would cause no thought and no perplexing care, yet it would undoubtedly be the means of awakening a very general interest in the subject of order throughout the school.
- Where every man is allowed to believe as he pleases, some will, undoubtedly, believe wrong, and others will be divided, by embracing views of a subject which are different, though perhaps equally consistent with truth.
- Now, at the present time, it is undoubtedly true, that while among the great mass of teachers there may be too little originality and enterprise, there is still among many a spirit of innovation and change to which a caution ought to be addressed.