Use Understood in a sentence. How to use the word Understood in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Understood. Sentence for Understood.
Examples of Understood in a sentence
- Actually you understand that bleeding-heart liberals wouldn’t really understood what constitutional civil rights mean.
- The man and the congregation captured the change in the wing, adapted and filled an emptiness created by forces that not all understood.
- Non-regular sexual behavior may be understood as sexual preference and attraction not with opposite sex but with same sex persons.
- My pupils would make resolutions enough; they understood their duty well enough.
- I wish, however, that it may be distinctly understood that all I contend for is the _principles_ themselves, no matter what the particular measures are by which they are secured.
- Still, it is waste; and it ought to be so understood, that, by the gradual perfection of the machinery, it may be more and more fully prevented.
- Let me not be understood to recommend exactly this method of teaching spelling as the best one to be adopted in all cases.
- These directions, if understood and obeyed, would divide the class evidently into two portions.
- But let it be distinctly understood that this, and this only, has been the object of this chapter thus far.
- In speaking of this common ground, and in commenting upon it, I wish not to be understood that I consider these truths as comprising all that is essential in Christianity.
- The design of inserting them is merely to show that the ordinary literary ability to be found in every school may be turned to useful account by simply opening a channel for it, and to furnish such teachers as may be inclined to try the experiment the means of making the plan clearly understood by their pupils.
- That the reader may understand to what extent I mean to be understood to recommend this, I will subjoin a form, such as in spirit I suppose such a prayer ought to be.