Use Understand in a sentence. How to use the word Understand in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Understand.
Definition of Understand
- perceive the desired meaning of (words, a language or a speaker).
- interpret or see (something) in a particular way.
Examples of Understand in a sentence
- Let’s understand well, I’m the boss.
- Being in China, this is a moment of excitement and regression to understand order outside of chaos.
- The prerequisite for communicative activities is to understand the language of the speaker.
- One is its complexity, both for the authorities to administer it and for ordinary people to understand them.
- Technology companies understand that adolescents are capable of producing high caliber jobs.
- For a long time I could not understand how someone of your caliber could remain so loyally loyal to an undeserving employer.
- Recent observations of noctilucent clouds in all kinds of latitudes provide an additional impulse to understand what is happening there.
- I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day.
- All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love.
- I can understand the mentality of the woman on her dog being alone.
- But before we dig deeper into the supposed benefits of the MCT oil, it is best we understand what exactly it is.
- But she frankly states that she doesn’t understand why Orman has prepared this amount as the target, but she did take the advice.
- What’s more, Kate reiterated that each child has a unique relationship with their father so you need to understand and support that.
- I understand you’re going to hear from a bunch of candidates tomorrow, Biden said.
- Creators of a campaign are required to understand their chances of succeeding with a campaign will increase significantly if they decide to provide proper information about their products or services without holding back any information.