Use Unanimously in a sentence. How to use the word Unanimously in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Unanimously.
Examples of Unanimously in a sentence
- *** Internet users and providers can not be held responsible for publishing defamatory material written by another person, the Nebraska Supreme Court ruled unanimously today.
- *** “The board unanimously judged that the exceptional difficulties faced by the automotive industry imposed a change of management,” said President Thierry Peugeot.
- *** Japanese officials are almost unanimously nervous about Russia, particularly the development of a blue navy.
- *** All unanimously asked the commanding officer to sing a song.
- *** “The board unanimously judged that the exceptional difficulties faced by the auto industry imposed a change in management,” President Thierry Peugeot said in a statement.
- *** The actions of the Secretary General were subsequently approved unanimously by the General Assembly.
- *** Most scholars unanimously endorsed the three-dimensional visualization of spiral CT in multiple slices of post-processing techniques in the middle ear and inner ear.
- *** Bernard Malamud is acclaimed unanimously by critics as “the most Jewish.”
- *** In April, the Foreign Affairs Committee of the House of the United States unanimously adopted a resolution supporting legislation to make terms such as those of the United Arab Emirates the norm, but it has not yet become law.
- *** Locke was unanimously confirmed by the Senate as secretary of commerce, and the White House said he expected a successful confirmation process for his new position.
- *** The Federal Reserve is a vote of all the participants adopted unanimously.
- *** In Ti’s hexagram, it is unanimously believed that Duke Ping is Song’s Duke Ping, but we think it’s more possible that it’s Jin’s Duke Ping.
- *** Despite their differences, official surveillance and regulation, the sale of pyramids and the “reflection period” system remain unanimously their focus.
- *** The Popular Congress unanimously approved the budget.
- *** It is accepted unanimously that the Elizabethan era is the era of poetry and drama.
- *** The parties appoint the judges, but they are generally approved unanimously by the legislature.