Use Tsunami in a sentence. How to use the word Tsunami in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Tsunami. Sentence for Tsunami.
Examples of Tsunami in a sentence
- Mayor denounces that tsunami alarms do not work in Loíza
- None of these telluric movements caused the withdrawal of the sea and the floods caused by a tsunami.
- The San Juan National Climate Service said there is no tsunami risk for Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- A geologist from Conicet warns that a tsunami could reach Río Gallegos
- Global warming, a virus that can kill 8 million but it is not known if it exists, a tsunami that can cover Villa Traful, another in Río Gallegos.
- My foray into Aid and Development in Post-Tsunami Sri Lanka was an emotional, moral reaction to the suffering and devastation around me.
- Many of which involved immediate relief for refugees from both the civil war and the tsunami.
- Swarms of tourists, from heiresses and Oscar-winners to everyday, average people, visited Phuket over the years, bringing in the tourist dollars and keeping the industry strong until the Tsunami hit the island on December 26, 2004, leaving carnage in its wake, a dark day in the history of Phuket.
- Tourism has gained strength since rebuilding from the 2004 Tsunami, with Phuket now one of the top vacation destinations in the world.
- Tsunami waves are religion blind in the sense that it hardly discriminates the victim based on caste, creed, and religion.
- Therefore, it seems as if the killer tsunami hardly chose its victims based on religiosity and ethnicity.
- After the fury of tsunami subsided, he found a safe haven in a mosque run by Mohamed Yunoos.
- The Muslim cleric made rooms for tsunami victims in a wedding hall, which has been transformed into a makeshift refugee camp.
- The coast of Madras that was hit by killer tsunami is inhabited mostly by low caste Hindus who make a living by fishing the coastal waters.