Use Trying in a sentence. How to use the word Trying in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Trying. Sentence for Trying.
Definition of Trying
- difficult or annoying; hard to bear
Examples of Trying in a sentence
- Alternatively, let it fly high to act as an air patrol to intercept an enemy trying the same.
- I can accept failure, but I can not accept not trying.
- Maybe he’s trying to cool off in the rain.
- Beneath the sentimental psycho-layer, there is a nice movie trying to get out.
- To be honest, I think you have an overactive gland, always trying to infiltrate my bed.
- As a result, hon. Members have the option of trying to invent their points in an artificial way.
- Instead of trying to escape away from the predator as quickly as possible, some animals take an erratic zigzag course.
- Writers have a long way to go to climb these Olympic heights of absurdity, but they are trying.
- A fight ensues, and assuming that Chris is trying to hurt Jaden, the sniper aims and shoots.
- He’d been lurking in the shadows at the base of the buttress for almost an hour, trying his best to avoid the crowds and making eye contact with no one.
- Perhaps some enjoy tiny rituals beforehand such as applying the most expensive face serum in duty free, enjoying a cheeky drink to calm the nerves before flying, or trying to do everything to get a window seat.
- I’m an Uncitizen, branded a criminal for trying to be … human!
- No one really knows anything about what they encounter in Nullspace, because if they languish in the area trying to make a determination, they never return to Realspace … ever.
- You must have missed the post where an examiner pretty much agreed with my numbers while at the same time trying to justify why the rejections are still made.