Use Took in a sentence. How to use the word Took in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Took. Sentence for Took.
Examples of Took in a sentence
- In 1767, he took a class in ornamental sculpture and then studied scenic painting with Antonio Peresinotti.
- Who took the antenna to be a twig of hawthorn?
- Using a computer model, they took into account the costs of transplants for women who die.
- The Reds took the lead after only five minutes when Evandro Brandao finished with aplomb.
- His superiors sanctioned the effort, and “Operation Little Vittles” took off.
- Our first day of walking took us through stony paths, through birch and pine forests to a narrow valley.
- The authorities were surprised and took the unprecedented step of cordoning off the painting.
- Inevitably, the construction of roads took place at night in the center of the city, around ten o’clock when I was preparing to go to sleep.
- He took advantage of his father’s income.
- I took piano lessons when I was 6 years old.
- His father took him on a sentimental pilgrimage to Ireland.
- I went back later and took all the pictures for sentimental reasons.
- In the field I bought several cans of pineapple juice to quench my thirst and I took off with my careless warriors for Kwajalein in the Marshall Islands.
- Costly and extravagant personal expenses, along with multiple claims for alleged pedophilia, also took their toll.
- Ottoman Turks advanced towards Albania and took control in the Balkan country in 1415.
- Methods We took a “Zigzag” to place the iliotibial tract in the greater femoral trochanteric portion to release the tension band of the gluteal contracture.
- He took several deep breaths, then covered himself and ran in a zigzag through the open ground.
- Taxi drivers who knew about the traffic jam took another road.
- In 1820 he took his children to a small Presbyterian congregation.
- From time to time they took him to the zoo or museums.
- She took the children to the zoo.