Use Title in a sentence. How to use the word Title in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Title. Sentence for Title.
Examples of title in a sentence
- A title is a prerequisite for employment at this level.
- A title is composed of several chapters.
- Only after 900 does the latter title become standard.
- The title refers to the constant threat of man’ s destruction and his ability to overcome adversity.
- The first title under the new imprint was Full Moon o Sagashite, the anime adaptation of the same titled manga that was also released by Viz.
- As evidenced by the figures presented by Xavi Pascual, who arrive in Alicante with their ninth League title followed in the pocket, after setting a new record of precocity to be proclaimed champions with seven days left to conclude the championship.
- It is called Ojos negros, as the title of the first feature by Marta Lallana (Zaragoza, 1995) and Ivet Castelo (Vic, 1994), two former students of the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), who have validated that dream, more and more frequent , of a work of end of career turned into long that it crosses the festivales of the world.
- It seemed to me that it was also beautiful as it rhymes with the look of my sister, and with all the poetic imaginary that the title generates.
- Hydrolyzable chlorine gives harmful effects on solidification behavior and solidified products performances for epoxy resins, and thus be an important quality index for the title product.
- The Soviet chess teacher helped pave the way for women in sports, becoming the second female chess champion in 1950, the same year she became the first woman to be awarded the title of International Master.
- However, she lost that title because of giving a huge sum of her money to different charities.