Use Throw in a sentence. How to use the word Throw in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Throw.
Definition of Throw
- propel (something) with force through the air by a movement of the arm and hand.
- cause of suddenly entering a particular state or condition.
- an act of throwing something.
- A light cover for furniture.
Examples of Throw in a sentence
- People throw their waste in the surrounding forest instead of taking it to the top.
- The snake can throw poison from a distance of one meter.
- Control never reaches the statement immediately following the throw.
- Our large collection of decorative throw blankets add softness and warmth to your living space.
- This is a time when people often throw things that break, but Lee notices that people cling to old, worn-out toys for sentimental reasons.
- Browse Ethan Allen’s collection of throw blankets including graphic throws, faux fur throws, print and solid couch throws and more.
- Complete your home’s style with our luxurious throw blankets on all your furniture
- If properly written, they would be read with interest and profit by multitudes of parents, and would throw much light on family government and instruction.
- Beechnut began to throw off the wood.
- I will throw off the little ones after this.
- It was the place where he was accustomed to throw out his shavings.
- The throw statement lets you create custom errors.
- A throw statement throws an exception immediately and unconditionally.
- They retired to a little distance and then began to throw in a shower of spears and darts and arrows upon him.
- Throws is a keyword used to indicate that this method could throw this type of exception.
- Mike Tyson may have once tried to throw Naomi Campbell out of a car, Chris Rock said on Campbell’s YouTube show.