Use Threatened in a sentence. How to use the word Threatened in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Threatened. Sentence for Threatened.
Examples of Threatened in a sentence
- Thus Æneas found himself threatened with a very formidable danger.
- Management has threatened to block the workforce if they do not accept the proposed changes in work methods.
- The minister has threatened to cross over to the other side if the government refuses to accept his decision.
- The area is threatened by the large number of tourists who use it.
- Many species are threatened in the wild due to man-made habitat destruction.
- Clinton also threatened to intervene in Northern Ireland by sending a peace envoy.
- Now he faces the possibility of a trial in which the newspaper’s editorial threatened to call his father to testify.
- They are considered a species of least concern in the United States and the Bahamas, but are considered almost threatened in the western Atlantic Ocean due to their vulnerable state in South America and reported threats in many areas of Central America and the Caribbean.
- Apparently, Russell even made fun of one of her tracks and that’s when she threatened him and another guest who tried to clam her down.
- The grain which they had planted was dried up and killed in the fields; and thus, in addition to the horrors of pestilence, they were threatened with the still greater horrors of famine.
- The party, however, for a time seemed to escape all these dangers, but at length, just as they were approaching the gate of the city, and began to think that they were safe, they were suddenly alarmed by a loud uproar, and by a rush of men which came in toward them from some streets in that quarter of the city, and threatened to overwhelm them.