Use thought in a sentence. How to use the word thought in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word thought. How to use “thought” with example sentences
Examples of thought in a sentence
- At first glance, Cowley thought, he looked like a retired accountant.
- She thought it was an absolute scream when I fell off the chair.
- Theunissen and his colleague Channing Moore thought that there should be brain circuits in a zebra finch that filter unwanted sounds.
- Who ever thought that the barrel of rice could become an engineer?
- Only a sentimental and middle-class idiot would have thought.
- I enjoyed the movie a lot but I thought the ending was a bit sentimental.
- It is also misleading because it is thought that it is not historical or false.
- I received shouts of protest from readers who thought I was deceiving them deliberately.
- I thought I would convey my doubts to President Roosevelt.
- For a brief moment I had thought it was Jenny, absurdly dressed and with a ridiculously short haircut.
- One would have thought that it was the congregation of a house of work.
- It must be an escape from a zoo, he thought, just as the mink could be from fur farms.
- I thought we could go to the zoo on Saturday.
- I thought the killer whale with the yarmulke was …
- In 1982, Richard Feynman suggested that the venerable Turing machine might not be as powerful as people thought.
- Accounts of her parentage vary, but it is thought that she was born in a suburb of New Orleans, probably in June 1835, and that her given name was Adah Bertha.
- The Hungarian Gypsy cimbalom, often thought of as a zither, is in reality a large dulcimer.
- The prints used to support the legends are thought to be either the prints of a bear or markings left by drifting snow and falling rocks.