Use Thirsty in a sentence. How to use the word Thirsty in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Thirsty.
Examples of Thirsty in a sentence
- *** I am going to buy something to drink as I feel too thirsty.
- *** If you are thirsty, I can bring you some water.
- *** The dog was soo thirsty under the hot sun.
- *** We should give some water to the thirsty animals in these hot summer days.
- *** Working in the garden made me thirsty.
- *** If Charles is very thirsty, he should drink water.
- *** He who goes to bed thirsty gets up healthy.
- *** I am so thirsty that I almost die for a cup of tea.
- *** I was so thirsty that I drank a cup of milk.
- *** After such a long and thirsty journey, the travelers drank deeply from the fresh fountain.
- *** I was so thirsty that I drank one glass of water after another.
- *** I was so thirsty that I drank the cup.
- *** Drink every time you feel thirsty during the exercise.
- *** He went out to hunt and, hot and thirsty, entered a cave where a small brook broadened into a pool.
- *** We were hungry and thirsty.
- *** Do not be thirsty, but imagine a drink, have a world of moments.
- *** Excavating is a thirsty job.
- *** at eleven the earth was dry and thirsty, the field oven: it was like being lit in a furnace.
- *** The armed and thirsty outlaws rose from their seats and moved towards it with spurs and pistols.
- *** I’ll have a beer. Gardening is a thirsty job, you know?
- *** He swallowed his contents like a thirsty man would be the purest water.
- *** We were dirty with urine, hungry, thirsty, cold and sick with exhaustion.
- *** The refugees who arrived hungry and thirsty in 1948 have no happy memories of their reception.
- *** by the time you really feel thirsty, your body is already slightly dehydrated.