How to use the word Thinks in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Thinks.
Examples of Thinks in a sentence
- Your son thinks he’s a delirious lunatic.
- In any case, Letterman thinks, these women have the compulsion to reach a higher level of conversation that accentuates credulity.
- He thinks that the tax is impossible to administer.
- Its amusing that MFarr thinks that this is a sudden onset with regard to his PM.
- I think he has forgotten about the Greens, Oakeshott, Windsor and Wilkie and thinks this country is being governed by the Labor Party!
- Me thinks even Tony Abbott would not be forever calling for a new election if our PM was a male.
- Failure to do so is rank cowardice, and if anyone thinks that such cowardice becomes our National Government, they are mistaken.
- Secondly, a comment you made previously is that Frances (MacNutt) thinks that the psychiatric and psychological associations “folded” on considering gay relationships a disorder and instead just one of God’s many variations due to an activist lobby.
- Down there one thinks of one’s work, one’s little vexations and pleasures, one’s eating and drinking and ease and pain.
- If MMT people were very clear about when money printing became a problem (like a math formula) it would go along way to solving the PR problem where everyone thinks that MMT people never worry about money printing.
- So what if Gambero thinks some immigrants should wash and use deodorant?
- She thinks these people require a lesson in personal hygiene to help them assimilate, they probably do and it probably will help them assimilate.
- He may have surprised most of the fans with the 13 games last season but how many seasons would we be loosing to understand that he is not the type of player the management of our team thinks he is.