Use Thinking in a sentence. How to use the word Thinking in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Thinking. Sentence for Thinking.
Examples of thinking in a sentence
- What are they thinking of?
- What is the next boy to him thinking of?
- He was thinking of the difference between the two boys.
- She put these leaves in her apron with the design of carrying them to Phonny, thinking that perhaps it would amuse him to see them.
- He put this relic aside, thinking that the day might perhaps come in which there would be occasion to produce it.
- Rollo was thinking how he had seen the swallows sailing swiftly round and round in the air, with their wings spread out motionless by their side.
- He is thinking how gratified his schoolmate will be when he receives it, and is forming plans to get acquainted with him.
- Artists must actively respond to the impact of the information tide, give a boost to the rebirth of China’s traditional arts of the new century with new thinking.
- James and Nathan both ran towards him, thinking that he must be hurt.
- As it was, he came down upon all fours, and in such a way, that James and Nathan both ran towards him, thinking that he must be hurt.
- After thinking of a variety of methods, he determined to try the following: he required all to begin together at the top of the page, and write the same line, in a hand of the same size.
- Thinking it certain that they should be surpassed by the others, they gave up the contest at once in despair.
- By common consent, however, I do not mean the consent of every body; I mean that of the great majority of serious, thinking men.
- I do not mean that he is all the time thinking of God, but love to him is his motive of effort.
- He said nothing, but seemed for a moment to be thinking on the subject, and then he took his pen and wrote several lines under the question.