Use Thin in a sentence. How to use the word Thin in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Thin. Sentence for Thin.
Examples of Thin in a sentence
- I try to grab onto a thin low branch of a birch tree.
- “And how thin is it there?”
- So he got some very thin paper, and made a large paper bag.
- She was pale and thin in her countenance, but there was a very calm and happy expression beaming in her eye.
- The tall and thin forms of Egypt are not to be found in the monuments of Assyria.
- The paper obtained from it was formed from a sort of inner bark, which consisted of thin sheets or pellicles growing around the wood.
- Spurn is a long, thin peninsula, protruding three and a half miles from the continent of North Humberside.
- Artificial patinas are applied to copper or bronze using chemical solutions that react with the surface to form a thin layer of color corrosion.
- Suppose a thin glass vessel were to be filled with air, and another with water, and the air suddenly removed from the room around them; what would be the effects?
- The narrative has been accused of encouraging the stereotype that women “have to be thin to be popular, have friends and be desirable to men.”
- However, we can not all be long, thin materials and supermodels, but we still have an incredible body that pumps blood through our veins, gives us a brain to think, legs to walk, arms to hug our children with and a mouth that we allow us to eat and share our smiles.
- A sheet of the thin bark as taken from the tree, was laid flat upon a board, and then a cross layer was laid over it, the materials having been previously moistened with water made slightly glutinous.