Use They in a sentence. How to use the word They in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word They. Sentence for They.
Examples of They in a sentence
- If they do, their e-mail address is highlighted.
- We have discovered people want to know as much as possible about other Members before they respond.
- Guests performing searches need to enter all information each time that they perform a Search.
- We arrange the list chronologically showing Members in the order they last logged on to 8sa.net beginning with the most recent.
- The list shows their Handle, location and the date and time they last logged-on.
- ISPs issue proxy IP addresses to surfers when they log onto the internet drawn from their own fixed pool of assigned IP addresses.
- Other statistical counters, under current industry standards, render a skewed visitor count as they fail to distinguish multiple visitors using the identical proxy address assigned by their ISP.
- Because such potentially distressing events are predictable, but unavoidable, they are an ideal approach to an investigation of coping behaviors.
- He says they were surprised by the vandalism.
- They credited Bell’s invention of the telephone.
- They have the confidence of governments to which they are accredited.
- They retained and emphasized, on the other hand, deliberately produced documents produced by a centralized Chancellery and other Norman offices and institutions.
- Their names indicate that they were personifications of wind and storm.
- They seem determined to chain the talks for an indefinite period.
- They were thirsty and hungry, empty-eyed beasts with bellies swollen from hunger and protruding ribs.
- They were hungry and thirsty.
- They watered the thirsty fields.
- They were extraordinarily skilled in their cultivation of the foreign press.
- She said that she was not worthy to accept the honor they had offered her.
- They were persuaded that we would accept the invitation.