How to use the word They in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word They.
Examples of They in a sentence
1. If they do, their e-mail address is highlighted.
2. We have discovered people want to know as much as possible about other Members before they respond.
3. Guests performing searches need to enter all information each time that they perform a Search.
4. We arrange the list chronologically showing Members in the order they last logged on to 8sa.net beginning with the most recent.
5. The list shows their Handle, location and the date and time they last logged-on.
6. ISPs issue proxy IP addresses to surfers when they log onto the internet drawn from their own fixed pool of assigned IP addresses.
7. Other statistical counters, under current industry standards, render a skewed visitor count as they fail to distinguish multiple visitors using the identical proxy address assigned by their ISP.
8. Because such potentially distressing events are predictable, but unavoidable, they are an ideal approach to an investigation of coping behaviors.
9. He says they were surprised by the vandalism.
10. They credited Bell’s invention of the telephone.
11. They have the confidence of governments to which they are accredited.
Video – Use They in a sentence :
12. Stacks of batteries that were filled with acid were used, and they were the great inconvenience.
13. They retained and emphasized, on the other hand, deliberately produced documents produced by a centralized Chancellery and other Norman offices and institutions.
14. Their names indicate that they were personifications of wind and storm.
15. They seem determined to chain the talks for an indefinite period.
16. They were thirsty and hungry, empty-eyed beasts with bellies swollen from hunger and protruding ribs.
17. They were hungry and thirsty.
18. They watered the thirsty fields.
19. They were extraordinarily skilled in their cultivation of the foreign press.
20. She said that she was not worthy to accept the honor they had offered her.
21. They were persuaded that we would accept the invitation.