Use Them in a sentence. How to use the word Them in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Them. Sentence for Them.
Examples of Them in a sentence
- He feeds them with freshly hatched brine shrimp from the start and reaches a half-inch size within a month.
- There are wild strawberry plants in the old footprints of the timber trucks, with birch seedlings sprouting between them.
- One of them came heavily towards Meredith, a silly smile on his face.
- Paramedics have additional training to help them administer treatment to patients on the spot.
- Discover indistinguishable breast lesions and orient them accurately for the operation.
- We know them as inaccurate and misleading property descriptions.
- We discussed the idea of Jean-Claude putting them to the piano accompaniment.
- The salmon burgers sat casually on their Pyrex farm, only challenging you not to lay them down as an accompaniment.
- Take border stereotypes and present them in an interesting and compelling way.
- There is a permanent difference and time difference between the pre-tax countable earnings and the after-tax income due to the calculating caliber and the temporary difference between them.
- He had some homely truths to impart and present them without fear or favor.
- The splendid praise given to low-level, second-rate efforts reduces standards rather than improving them.
- Ottoman law required them to live apart in their own neighborhood and forbid their priests to proselytize.
- recognized the absurdity of dealing with them through intermediaries.
- His children will also be as before, and his congregation will be established before me, and I will punish all those who oppress them.
- Our also zoo, had the adorable microorganism, I like them.
- We join them at the zoo door.
- The London Zoo has been left behind, not in conservation projects but in publicizing them.
- The impulse that prompted them to expand in all directions from this base is not fully explained.
- During the first three or four days, these should be performed for only five minutes; the time allotted to them can gradually be extended.