Use The in a sentence. How to use the word The in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word The. Sentence for The.
Examples of The in a sentence
- The interest accumulated over the months.
- The accumulated interest in our account.
- The company had accumulated debts of more than 1000 yuan.
- And since the accumulated credit for him, remained silent.
- Their behaviors desecrated the holy place.
- He was court poet to the Bengali king Lakshmana Sena.
- His attempt to escape across the Thames was foiled by a boatman who betrayed him for the sum of £20.
- His arrogant behavior on the court completely excited his opponent.
- Their behaviors have disenchanted the whole family.
- Modeling Sometimes the behaviors to be learned are too complicated for the child to reach once.
- The result of these behaviors in a captive colony is the formation of groups of a single male similar to those found in nature.
- Compliance and complacency are the overt behaviors associated with a culture of child dependency.
- Twice you can observe two different behaviors, either by the participant himself or by an external observer.
- The definitions of agency abuse and what behaviors constitute abuse must maintain the balance of responsibility between the abuser and the abuser.
- Have the child practice positive behaviors that are physically incompatible with inappropriate behavior.
- Through the integration of learning the role of women with self-definition, cleaning behaviors tend to develop as personality functions.
- The child is warned in advance about those behaviors that are considered inappropriate and the consequences that will result from them.
- The alternative to the hopeless choice between continuous disorders of the mood or the continuous use of addictive substances or behaviors.
- This is the reason why people find it difficult to experiment with their own behavior and practice using behaviors that are unfamiliar to them.
- A lot of memos circulate in organizations simply to justify our behaviors in the event of a collapse.
- My only reservation with its classification of roles is that it reflects a Western concern for the behaviors of the tasks.