Use Tenebrosity in a sentence. How to use the word Tenebrosity in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Tenebrosity. Sentence for Tenebrosity.
Examples of Tenebrosity in a sentence
- The sun will never be completely obscured by Moon so darkness or tenebrosity never descends on the surroundings.
- There is a marked element of tenebrosity.
- A dark atmosphere can still illustrate the tenebrosity of the character, but it needs to be more visually appealing.
- Let this iridescent, opalescent, incandescent festival of fervor sink the tenebrosity into ravishing radiance, filling everyone’s ontological …
- While most horror filmmakers resort to gloom and tenebrosity to create fear, writer-director Ari Aster proves that flower crowns and white frocks …
- Lights over music stands and the illumination of computer screens stream out into the tenebrosity.
- It seemed aeons ago, when my mind was subsumed by tenebrosity and hurtling down the hubristic path on account of excessive drinking.
- In these verses, Sweatshirt expresses a comfortability with exploring tenebrosity in the unconscious mind and even in death.
- So, darkness or tenebrosity never descends on the surroundings.
- However, when the Great Ashen died, the world was plunged into tenebrosity and overwhelmed by the forces of evil.
- So, to map a odd tenebrosity, discontinuance to rekindling some of that ogygian inspire olden times flourishing all out.
- Greys traverse new frontiers, and those frontiers possess a tenebrosity and musical guile that make this album an immensely stimulating one.
- Here, at least, Zurburán has lighted on a subject of becoming tenebrosity.
- Every so often there is a film of monumental importance, holding up a mirror to our society and shocking viewers with a tenebrosity darker than any cinema theatre.
- Despite all the tenebrosity, or maybe because of it, Hoop is chasing human connection on this album, which teems with delicate acoustics and sneaky electronic elements.
- Their chunky bass guitar wriggles, their guitars chime, their vocals ooze with tenebrosity and their lyrics hover like a ghost in search of a host with some emotional reassurance.
- He then embarked upon the task of disseminating the freshly acquired wisdom and propagandising and heralding the knowledge in order to dispel tenebrosity and light the lamp of efficacious thoughts among ordinary denizens.