Use Teacher in a sentence. How to use the word Teacher in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Teacher.
Definition of Teacher
a person who teaches, especially in a school.
Examples of Teacher in a sentence
- A teacher of higher education should give a lecture at 3 o’clock in the afternoon.
- The court recognized that a state may punish a teacher who interrupts education.
- The teacher has the authority to administer the punishment.
- The objective of a teacher is to impart knowledge.
- The teacher relies on an easy way to explain the lesson.
- His participation in the Commune of 1870 forced him to flee to London, and there he won high regard as teacher and exhibitor.
- Engage your class and differentiate learning with easy-to-use teacher tools.
- If the guy down the street shows you how to play the guitar and helps you develop a masterful plucking style, then he’s your guitar teacher.
- Penn requires two teacher recommendations, ideally instructors from your junior or senior year in major academic subjects.
- School board approves reopening plan over teacher, parent concerns.
- Earn your teacher certification online and become a teacher with online coursework and field work that is flexible to your schedule.
- Each student succeeds only if their teacher meets them where they are.
- Ultimately, growth in a teacher’s skills leads to growth in student achievement.
- Get everything you need to be the teacher you want to be — all in one place.
- The following types of teacher credentials are issued by the District of Columbia.
- A high school English teacher receives word that his students are getting bullied.
- A Sebastian River Middle School substitute teacher is under fire after posting a Facebook comment deemed inappropriate by parents.
- The story is about a genius girl and her worst high school teacher.
- There are lots of things you can do to be a better online teacher for those students.