Use Tea in a sentence. How to use the word Tea in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Tea. Sentence for Tea.
Examples of Tea in a sentence
- You can quench your coffee craving during pregnancy with other hot beverages such as decaffeinated herbal tea and hot carob.
- Tea was another export staple.
- Tuning the Lute and Drinking Tea, a Sung dynasty copy of a work painted by Chou Fang in T’ang dynasty China.
- I held my hot cup of tea to warm my hands.
- The tea is prepared on a rotating basis by the members of the lady.
- Equally venerable is the local tea ceremony, which can last several hours.
- During their stay in Woodstock they came to tea with us in our flat in the Banbury Road.
- Tea time in our house is like lunchtime at the zoo!
- Before you run to the store to get the latest detox tea or shake promoted by popular celebrities, you may want to read on.
- Essentially, the gist of this whole tea was that, Khloe eventually deleted the post, with the actress, seemingly keeping a tab, rejoicing over it.
- Helen did not expect this; she had anticipated a refreshing cup of tea after the long siege.
- Harrison rode over for luncheon, and not until late afternoon, when I strolled out, with my hands full of papers, for a cup of tea on the terrace, did I have a chance to see Mildred alone.
- While I was trying to comfort her the servant came with the tea things, and she kept him about some trivial orders until the big touring-car of one of our neighbours rushed up the drive and halted under the terrace.
- She asked me to make the tea because she was still so weak, and I saw that she looked flushed and feverish, and that her eyes were unnaturally large and bright.