Use Taught in a sentence. How to use the word Taught in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Taught. Sentence for Taught.
Examples of Taught in a sentence
- But I was taught to never let it show.
- At Yu Ying Charter School in Washington, all classes for 200 students in prekindergarten through second grade are taught in Chinese and English on alternate days.
- You taught me to aim for success and accept failure with courage.
- The invisible world of spirit is similarly given, and man must adapt himself to what he has been taught is its nature.
- Is the regression therapy discredited in any home still being taught and used and, if so, will it be declared illegal?
- He taught us that the laws of physics were absolute.
- Reading is taught using a combination of several methods.
- In 1896, Eijkman returned to the Netherlands and taught at the University of Utrecht until 1928.
- Yet the more camps I taught, the more comfortable and confident I became.
- In the United States, Smith taught English and history at Cornell University (1868-1871) before settling in Toronto.
- He was educated at Eton and Cambridge, and taught economics at the University of London ( 1920-1936 ).
- After teaching French and Latin at a high school in Washington, D. C., she taught in New York City, at the Tuskegee Institute in Alabama and at Hampton Institute.
- Subsequently he taught at University College of Wales, Aberystwyth, and Cornell University, Ithaca, N.Y. Zimmern was director of the Geneva School of International Studies from 1925 to 1939 and deputy director of the League of Nations Institute of Intellectual Cooperation in Paris from 1926 to 1930.
- Garneau, who was self-taught as a historian, wrote his Histoire du Canada depuis sa découverte jusqu’à nos jours (3 vols., 1845-1848) as a reply to the Durham Report, which had charged that French Canadians had no history or literature.