Use Taste in a sentence. How to use the word Taste in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Taste. Sentence for Taste.
Examples of taste in a sentence
- Holly and the birch have a clean taste.
- She does not look as if she had much taste for any thing.
- The prototype of this genre, by al-Hamadhani (died 1008), may seem superior, but it was Hariri’s work that influenced Islamic taste for several centuries.
- On flights departing from Paris, La Première customers can taste the prestigious Aquitaine Sturia caviar and be seduced by the culinary creations of Anne-Sophie Pic, Régis Marcon and Guy Martin.
- Undoubtedly, the bad taste of people will make us need at least 75,000 of these lists, but for now, enjoy this car modification gallery for what it is: hilarious, reaffirming and sad, all at the same time.
- “This is not expressed very well; the phrases ‘_to Jericho?_’ and ‘_dreadful ugly_’ are vulgar, and not in good taste.
- I wonder if she has a taste for Arithmetic?
- The Creator has so formed the human heart that doing good must be a source of pleasure, and he who tastes this pleasure once will almost always wish to taste it again.
- The first thing she is allowed to taste is ashes mixed with gomez–three, six, and then nine drops.
- I hate your festivals, and will not taste your offerings, or look on the thank-offering of your stalled calves.
- The tables, stools, seats, drinking-vessels, vases, harness and bridles of horses, shown in the reliefs of the palace, are wrought with great delicacy and with good taste.
- They gathered around them in their camps and in their courts orators, poets, statesmen, and officers of every grade, who seem to have possessed the same energy, genius, taste, and in some respects the same scientific skill, which have in all ages and in every clime characterized the upper classes of the Caucasian race.