Use Tariff in a sentence. How to use the word Tariff in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Tariff. Sentence for Tariff.
Examples of tariff in a sentence
- In January 1961, Ball headed a task force on trade and tariff policy for President-elect Kennedy.
- There is a piece in it concernin’ the tariff that stirs men’s souls.
- “Maybe if I’m ever President,” she argued, “I won’t do so awfully well with the Tariff or things like that!
- His tariff-cutting proposals became part of the Kennedy program, and he was named undersecretary of state for economic affairs in the new administration.
- It is both blighted and positive that Non – tariff barrier affects foreign trade of China.
- The tariff of duties on the products and manufactures of foreign countries was greatly reduced.
- It is true that the tariff was reduced, so that the articles that were imported paid only about half as much in proportion after the change as before.
- For these places attendants are required, to guard the premises from injury, as well as to show the visitors the way they are to go and to explain to them what they see; and for this a fee is charged, according in tariff, which is set down in the guide books thus:
- Mr. George knew in general that this was the arrangement for showing the church to visitors; but he had not examined the tariff particularly to know what the prices were which were charged for the several parts of the show.