Use Talks in a sentence. How to use the word Talks in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Talks. Sentence for Talks.
Definition of Talks
- speak to give information or express ideas or feelings; Talk or communicate by spoken words.
Examples of Talks in a sentence
- There are no serious talks to persuade the Swedes in doubt.
- He talks to them in simple language, and wonders why they are not interested.
- Rank Xerox also talks to non-competitors who excel at a particular function.
- She talks as if she were quite out of her head.
- We always face a challenge that talks about having high-quality products while also supporting local production of food.
- One mother, for instance, when she hears her baby cry, runs to him, picks him up, dances him up and down, offers him food, dangles a bell in front of him, talks to him, takes him to the window, tries every imaginable device to quiet him.
- The chances for peace in the Middle East seem increasingly remote Now that talks between the Israeli and Palestinian leaders have broken off.
- Of course he talks to me now when I make him, but about things in Asia or Africa that I am certain are as dull to him as to me.
- To which I answered, ‘Come and seat yourself by me the next time he is at my side, and hear for yourself how he talks about it.
- Miss Aurelia takes them in her hands, examines them, talks about them, and talks to them; and when at last the child goes back to her play, she goes with the feeling in her heart that she has found a new friend.
- There is no possible picture that will not suggest to a person possessed of ordinary ingenuity an endless number of talks to interest and amuse the child.