Use taken in a sentence. Sentence for taken. How to use the word taken in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word taken. How to use “taken” with example sentences.
Examples of taken in a sentence
- Had not he taken a vow of celibacy?
- They were taken from door to door.
- In most of Europe, gifts are left in shoes or boots taken by children.
- His last paintings, such as Easter and the Totem and Scent (1955), suggest a great number of directions that Pollock’s work might have taken, adding to the mystery of these strange and compelling works.
- Just because Comrade Andrew was what he was, did that mean he had taken a vow of celibacy?
- Later, the body was taken to the sacristy where the venerable head was carefully washed and dried.
- May the Venerable Gotama accept me as a lay follower who has taken refuge from this day for the duration of his life.
- The Acta seem to have taken the place of the discontinued Annales some time after 131 b.c.
- prevention (or lessening of impact) Steps should be taken to correct the constipation or diarrhea or the straining at stool which causes hemorrhoids.
- After the Decembrist uprising (Dec. 14, 1825) he was arrested and taken to St.Petersburg for questioning, but he was fînally released and returned to Persia.
- The guard of the Rockets, in full fight even for the second place of the West, was already the last course anotador and MVP of the NBA, but in this season has taken the art of scoring to almost inhuman limits.
- The most interesting part was probably the fact that you would view the image in a way reminiscent of using VR, you would point your device in the direction you want to see and imagine that you are actually at the place from which the photo was taken.
- And in that place, a fir tree grew. This species was later taken as a symbol of Christianity.