Use Synchronous in a sentence. How to use the word Synchronous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Synchronous. Sentence for Synchronous.
Examples of Synchronous in a sentence
- On the other hand, synchronous online learning means that students are required to log in and participate in class at a specific time each week.
- Synchronous teaching is where the teacher is present at the same time as the learner(s).
- Examples of synchronous elearning are online chat and videoconferencing.
- Blended learning or the “flipped classroom” model make heavy use of asynchronous online coursework combined with synchronous in-classroom time.
- Synchronous online learning is learning done online at the same time.
- Media Server does not respond to a synchronous action until it has completed the request.
- Students may choose to participate in online synchronous courses offered at ETSU.
- Synchronous learning most closely resembles the traditional classroom environment.
- What are the differences between synchronous and asynchronous online learning?
- Synchronous learning requires the presence of both parties at the same time for teaching and learning to take place.
- Synchronous messaging involves a client that waits for the server to respond to a message.
- Synchronous learning is distance learning in real-time.
- Explore the tools, tips, and techniques for leading virtual synchronous training.
- Synchronous learning is an activity where the learner(s) and instructor are in the same place at the same time.
- In this session, we will discuss using Zoom and Kaltura in support of synchronous and asynchronous teaching.
- Synchronous learning refers to a real-time, scheduled learning experience where a group of people are all participating at the same time.
- In synchronous circuits the input are pulses (or levels and pulses) with certain restrictions on pulse width and circuit propagation delay.
- Technically, synchronous learning also includes conferences, debates, classes conducted in physical classrooms, and group activities.
- Synchronous communication is a live conversation with a clear start and end and can typically be identified by faster response times.